Monday, December 20, 2010

Catching up!

My blog has become neglected!!!

With the holidays upon us and my new business, we've been very busy, but we're having fun, so I guess that's all that really matters!


Just a few things we've been up to:


Stefan's mom was here for Thanksgiving - it seems like we spent the entire weekend shopping! We went to the Chandler Mall, San Tan Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square and a few other stores in between. After she left, I was thankful I was already pretty much done with my Christmas shopping because I don't know how much shopping I had left in me! We had a great Thanksgiving, thanks to Stefan's fabulous cooking!! 


Lunch at Modern Steak


Gigi and Brooklyn watching Stefan's football practice


We've been getting everything ready for Christmas and my parents arrival on Wednesday! I even decided to get a little crafty this year and made this giant Noel sign for our living room! It was super easy (right up my alley since I have very little patience when it comes to stuff like this).


My finished sign (and Bentley being bad on the couch).


I LOVE getting Christmas cards!! 
(I just need to figure out a better way to organize them.)


We had my work year-end event and it was SO much fun... a scavenger hunt through Old Town Scottsdale! We were in teams and were given clues as to each of our three destinations and had to spend all the money on our Visa giftcards that we were given without going over, and including exactly a 20% tip. After a couple margaritas, beer and a few glasses of Chimay, somehow our team won, coming in with a penny to spare! 




We went to the Desert Botanical Gardens with Amy and Jim for their Christmas Luminary display and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! It was a perfect night with great friends!








I had my Stella & Dot launch party and it was so fun!! Since the party I've expanded on my jewelry samples and can't WAIT for the parties coming up! I'm traveling to Seattle and Utah in February and am so excited about this new business!! 









The dogs were forced to stay upstairs during the party.


I'm still in the midst of getting our office set up with the new desk. We ended up ordering two more pieces to make it work perfectly! We didn't want to order the extension until we had the corner piece set up because we weren't sure it would fit. If our measurements are correct, we should have exactly 1 inch to spare. I'll post pictures when the office is complete, I can't wait!!


Stefan had an implant placed in his mouth and I couldn't help but take this picture right afterward when I told him to smile:


Good thing he never checks this blog or he might kill me for posting this!


Other than that, we're enjoying the gorgeous 75-degree December weather and we're excited for my parents to arrive on Wednesday night! We've got Stefan's team Christmas party at our house Wednesday afternoon so that'll keep us busy until my parents arrive and our vacations begin!!






No comments: