Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brooklyn is on the naughty list...

It was a typical work from home day yesterday, I was on a conference call and the dogs were just laying down in the living room like they usually do.


I heard a little rustling and didn't think anything of it. I continued on my call and heard more rustling and one of the dogs walking around. I got up to see what was going on and I see Brooklyn prancing around with something in her mouth. She looked so dang cute that instead of telling her "no," I made her sit (while I was still on the call) so I could take a picture.




That "something" she had in her mouth was a box of chocolate covered cherries that Stefan had just put under the tree that morning. When I sent him the picture, he said he hid it as far behind the tree as he could without me being able to see it. Apparently Brooklyn could smell it and thought she would give me an early present! She must have known that the one thing I love the most on Christmas is a box of Queen Anne milk chocolate covered cherries!!!




I've since hid the cherries IN the tree so she *hopefully* won't get to them again....


1 comment:

StoneEffect said...

hahahaha... that's awesome!!

My brother's girlfriend loves the Queen Anne's as well