Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exciting news to share!!!

I feel like I need to start this post with "no, I'm not pregnant."

Different kind of exciting news going on here! I've been very busy the last few weeks, (not to mention taking a break from my blog after posting for 30 days straight) but I am so excited and happy to announce that I am starting up my own Stella & Dot business!!!! Stella and who? It should just be called Stella and GORGEOUS. It's a jewelry line--- I know, I know.... you probably have the same reaction as Stefan did, "you just want a bunch of jewelry, don't you Julie?"  

I've been actually thinking about different business ventures for the past couple years now... I've had about 8-10 things go through my head and while I'm sure I would've gone full force with whatever I started, this just happened to be the most perfect thing for me and I couldn't be more excited! My friend Jordan emailed me and said she just had a Stella & Dot party and I would love their stuff. At nearly the exact same time, my cousin who owns a boutique in Montana was having a Stella & Dot trunk show at her store! I looked into it further and voila, here we are!

I'm having my launch party this weekend and attended a Stella & Dot event with my local director on Monday night--- this stuff is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Half of the line is less than $50 so it's affordable and SO versatile. I'm obsessed. But, I guess it's good to be excited about your product than to fake it, right?

If you want to invite your girlfriends and host a trunk show to earn free and half off pieces of jewelry, let me know! Or if you wanna sell it yourself, check out my site below. I'm planning trips to WA and UT in February... Any excuse to travel and I'm there!

Check it out!!

SHOP: www.stelladot.com/juliethorn
**Orders placed by 12/14 will arrive by Christmas!
LIKE IT on www.facebook.com/juliejewelry
Thanks for your support y'all!

No comments: