Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 2

... just as a side note, these are not going to be in any particular order, nor are they of equal importance...

Today, I am thankful for Beecher's cheese :)

I'm thankful for good food in general, but Beecher's cheese is probably one of the best-tasting things out there. If you've never tried it, it's a must. Add it to your bucket list if you need to, the Flagship in particular.


A few more things I'm thankful for:

Stores that sell it in Arizona (I about passed out in the store when I saw it for the first time)

Pike Place Market - that's where it's made!

World's best mac and cheese!!
(Click here for the recipe)

My dad who went to Pike Place to get me the frozen mac and cheese so I could bring it to AZ and have it for dinner last night :)

No comments: