Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 18

Today, I am thankful for our home.




Sure, I love our house, but what I love is that we can call it "home." It's the place where we feel comfortable, can be whoever we want to be, and can have fun entertaining our friends and family.


I love decorating each room. I love that we keep it clean. I love finding Oliver sitting at the top of the stairs when we come home. I love that our dogs have beds in more than one room. I love that it has air-conditioning. I love that it has heat. I love that we don't have to use the air-conditioning or heat this time of year. I love that we have 2 guest rooms available when people visit. I love the bar in the loft. I love that there is not a single white wall. I love the backyard. I love how the decor matches our personalities. I love that it's great for entertaining. I love the layout. I love how we match the air-fresheners to each room. I love that the animals have room to play.











I love that we call it home.

1 comment:

ElishaM said...

Can you please come decorate my house! I need an interior designer!! I LOVE your style! :) I also love reading your blogs :)