Monday, January 2, 2012

new digs...

So, we're finally settled in our new place. At least, settled as much as we want to be at this point. Thankfully our new place has a basement with LOTS of storage, and while there are still plenty of boxes down there, at least it's "hiding" from our every day living space. We love our house-- it's in a great north end neighborhood, just a few blocks from Metropolitan Market and the Proctor District. The neighborhood is also very dog-friendly.... Brooklyn and Bentley like to say hi (bark) at every dog (and person) that walks by our house. They LOVE looking out the windows all day long.

My office for working from home is perfect. My white desk is perfect against the gray walls, and one of these days when I get some spare time, I'm going to add a splash of yellow here and there to spruce it up a bit. I'm loving gray, white and yellow these days (thank you, Pinterest). I really want to refinish a bench and put this really gorgeous fabric on it that I bought.... but I've yet to find a bench that will work... just add it to my "to do" list.

The house has become a home and we're loving it!

Here are a few pics:











2 comments:

Sun Devil Bec said...

Beautiful! Hope all is well!

Rebecca

Yulanda said...

Julie,
I love the home and how you decorated them. I may CASE a room or two for some decorating ideas for my home.
Congrats and enjoy this phase of your life.

Yulanda