Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 25

Today, I am thankful for pictures.


I love taking pictures. I love looking through pictures. I could spend hours looking through pictures. Sometimes I'll find myself on photography websites just looking at pictures of other people. Looking at the scenery, the artistic talent of the photographer, and of course the people in the pictures. I love the way they can tell stories without any words. 


If I had the talent and artistic ability, I would love to be a photographer. In fact, the one thing on my wish list this year is a digital SLR camera. Not sure Stefan is on the same page as me with this one, but we'll see. :)


Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday:








1 comment:

Dawn. said...

yum! the turkey looked good! ps - the pear seat assignments turned out so great!!