Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 22

Today, I am thankful for my health.


I don't think anyone can really have "perfect" health... and if they say they do, I don't believe them. So despite any ailments or other hereditary medical issues, I am truly thankful for my health. I just got over a 4-week deal that went from the flu, to an annoying cough to a sprained neck from coughing so hard! My friend Amy told me that once I'm feeling back to normal, it'll make me really appreciate being healthy. I couldn't agree more since I'm finally on the tail end of this thing. While I'm definitely thankful for my physical health, I'm also thankful for my mental and emotional health as well. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, the best family in the world and amazing friends that provide the support for the mental and emotional aspect of my well-being. 

No comments: