Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 20

Today, I am thankful for the ability to see.


I'm thankful for all of my senses, but I'm most thankful for my sense of sight. I love music and the ability to hear, and we all know I love the taste of good food... I also appreciate the feeling of a good hug and the sense of touch. But I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to see what this world has to offer. A simple smile, a gorgeous sunset, watching snow fall, rainbows, the Puget Sound, the ocean, the grand canyon, Mt. Rainier, the Eiffel Tower, New York at Christmas, the view from an airplane, skydiving, seeing my family and friends, the sweet faces of my animals, beautiful shoes... I could go on forever. After decorating our house for Christmas today, I am so thankful that I get to come home to see this for the next several weeks:



No comments: