Sunday, October 31, 2010

Feathers!!

I've been obsessed with this trend since I saw it in Boulder about a month ago when I was there visiting my friend Holly. We were at dinner and I saw this thing in her hair and finally asked what the heck it was. 


Feathers. 


Then as we're walking out another girl had them in her hair. I instantly knew I had to have them.


When I got back to Phoenix, I was googling the heck out of "feather hair extensions" trying to find a place here that would do it. No luck. 


Boulder. Austin. San Francisco. Portland.


Wait----Portland?!?!?!?! You better believe I made an appointment... and I LOVE them!!! I have 5 bunches in my hair... a combo of teal/black and white/black. They're so fun and easy to put in! I'm gonna try doing it myself next time. Or maybe I'll ask Stefan to help... wait-- he's the one that called me Sacajawea as soon as he saw me.... nevermind, I'll be doing them myself.




No comments: