Monday, September 27, 2010

A little taste of heaven.....

A few days ago (last Thursday to be exact), I was craving those delicious hot scones from the Puyallup fair. I kept reading on facebook about people going to the fair back home, and it made me obsess about having a fresh hot scone filled with sweet jam.....

This was my facebook status:


Today when Stefan came home, he brought inside a big shoe box with the rest of the mail..... I didn't really think anything of it until I unwrapped the paper and could smell the deliciousness coming from the box!!!


Y-U-M.


And yes, that's a bite you see because I couldn't wait. I took a bite before I could even manage to grab my phone for a picture. You see the heart-shaped plate? I used that plate on purpose, too. Totally fitting for the occasion. They go PERFECT with the homemade jam my friend Darcy made.

As for my current facebook status?

1 comment:

darcyb said...

Thank you SOOO much for bringing some to work and generously sharing with your coworkers! GOOD JOB Mr. Voeller b/c those were DELICIOUS!! :)