Friday, August 27, 2010

To Lasik or Not to Lasik?

I've been thinking about doing Lasik for a while now... so I finally bit the bullet and scheduled a consultation. My friend/co-worker and I decided that if we're going to do it, we needed to go as a team. We scheduled our appointments, not realizing we would be spending an hour and a half getting poked and prodded in our eyes, and then at the end feel like we were being pressured to buy a used car.  

They were trying to talk us both into this ICL procedure, which sounds really cool and a little more advanced than Lasik, but I'm still a little skeptical... I want long term research to prove its more effective. 
Since I didn't like their sales approach... I will not be going back.

I looked a little scary after they dilated my eyes...


But got some really hot sunshades for my drive home!!



The best part? I get to do this all over again on Monday for a second opinion.

Lovely.

1 comment:

Dawn. said...

I think the glasses rock!