Thursday, August 12, 2010

Slight obsession...

I have always had a slight obsession with sunrises and sunsets. I think they are absolutely gorgeous and I love that they are never the same. One of my favorite things about living in Arizona are the GORGEOUS sunrises and sunsets I get to see almost every day. I love looking out in our backyard and trying to capture them in a picture....

LOVE them!



This was actually the sunrise on my way to work... I figured instead of turning my head behind me to try and get a picture, I'd get one out of my side view mirror. (Much safer).






And even when a monsoon is about to hit the sky is still beautiful!!






These next two are from the same sunrise! The progression was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Totally agree with you about our spectacular sunrise and sunsets. You've captured them so well in these pictures. There are time when they can take your breath away!

Ceashells said...

Love the pics!