Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friday Funday

This is apparently what happens when I have a day off with no appointments, no errands to run, and no husband around to tell me I'm wasting my day.... 


And this is the conversation I have with my husband when he walks in the door and I'm taking pictures like this on the computer: 

Me: Hi! Come look what I did!!!
Me: Look!! Isn't this fun?!
Stefan: (not impressed) Is this really how you spent your day, Julie?
Julie: No, just the last 20 minutes.
Stefan: Yah right. You need to figure out another way to spend your Fridays.

I can't believe he didn't even show the slightest smile... I'm still cracking myself up. 

2 comments:

ElishaM said...

Julie you are hilarious! I am going to have to try those!

Rebecca said...

I absolutely LOVE the roller coaster!