Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I wanna be GREEN!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

That's not really where I was headed with this "green" post...

Over the past several months, I've really been thinking about trading in my car for a hybrid. I bought my car before I moved to Arizona and figured it would be the perfect car for me....I've realized after being here for a couple years that it doesn't really make sense with the 70-ish miles I drive every day to and from work, especially since I made the genius decision to get the car with all-wheel drive, knowing I was moving to AZ and would never need it...

It'll be a sad day to say goodbye to my cute little "Ivory" (Stefan and I had black and white cars and I named them Ebony and Ivory)... but I've realized it's just a freaking car.
So I'm ready to say goodbye to my Infiniti... (and the 3 speeding tickets she helped me get)

...and say HELLO to an environmentally-friendly..... HYBRID!


4 comments:

Dawn. said...

So #1 when is the big trade-in day? and #2 you so sounded like ML when you said "it's just a freaking car!!"

Laura said...

I love the new car, two thumbs up!

Amy said...

You will love HER when you get HER!! I'm so excited for you!!

Rebecca said...

Make sure you keep us posted!