Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sticking with it....

So I've been a little bad with my blogging.... I think the last time I updated this was when Obama got elected into office. Since then, I've been busy finishing up my master's program (graduated in November) and getting ready for the Holidays... Now that the madness of school and the holidays are behind us, I've decided to start blogging again (and hopefully this time I'll be better at updating it).

When we were in NYC a few weeks ago for Christmas I really wanted to update my blog with all of our adventures each day, but when I saw the $18.95/day fee for internet in our hotel, I changed my mind and realized I'd rather put that money towards something more tangible (shoes).... So I blogged the old-fashioned way, in a little journal. But since no one will ever see my little journal, I decided to transfer them to my blog, adding a few pics as well.

So enjoy!!

No comments: