Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Call us crazy...

Since it didn't work out for us to go skydiving when we were in Washington, I made reservations for us as SOON as we got back to Arizona!

While it would have been so much more fun to go with my family, we still had a blast and can't WAIT to go again!!! I never thought I would jump out of a perfectly good airplane and always told people I would go when my dad did (knowing he would NEVER do it).

Skydiving was by far one of the most incredible experiences of my life. As I've told almost everyone by now, the worst part was the tiny plane we had to fly! It fit the pilot, Stefan, me, and both of our instructors. That's it. The second Stefan jumped out (he went first), I realized there was no turning back and I was ready! Once we jumped, the freefall was amazing!!! Such an incredible feeling going about 120mph through the sky. When we pulled the parachute, it felt like we were just floating! And when we landed, all I could think about was, "when can I do this again?!"

I would recommend this to ANYONE! We're still trying to get my dad to go, but with his fear of heights, this may not happen. My brother is looking into getting certified so he can go on his own, and Stefan and I are already planning our next jump!

Telling the guy to pull the straps tighter.

Making sure he's doing it right.

THAT is our plane?!?!?!?!

Stefan!

Me!

And it's official..... we're skydivers.

Videos to come.... as soon as I can figure out how to get them on here!

1 comment:

Ceashells said...

How awesome is that! Michael has always wanted to do that and my reply has always been " tell that to your next wife"...but now maybe you've enlightened me a little! ( tell anyone and you will pay)
Love the pics!!!